Very thankful for online meetings

Home Forums Member Topics New Member Cafe Very thankful for online meetings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Amanda Lynn Davis
    Participant

Hello…I just wanted to say I attended the Dope to Hope meeting this morning and really enjoyed it! I hope there will be another one next week! Thses online meetings are great for someone like me who has no car/license..I will see you tonight at the 8:00pm online meeting! Thank you…

Heidi Quist
    Keymaster

Awesome Lynn…so glad you were on today! Thank you for sharing it really helped me!! Keep coming back can’t wait to hear you speak again!! – Heidi Q

Anonymous Anonymous
    Participant

Thank u so much for logging on to the meeting i am very thankful for the online meetings and i hope to see u next week

Amanda Lynn Davis
    Participant

Good morning Heidi! I really enjoy listening to you at your meetings! I hope sharing will get easier for me….have a good day and see you Wed.

Linda Ann Scales
    Participant

Glad to be here. I look forward to diving in!

nowhereman loser
    Participant

HELLO I AM NEW ON HERE I CAN NOT GET THE ONLINE MEETINGS TO WORK I HAVE A LAPTOP WITH WEB CAM AND SPEAKER.

Heidi Quist
    Keymaster

Hey Keith – We are getting our new meeting platform up and running! We are switching to something more reliable to help people not get their connection cut off! We want to help everyone as much as we can. Please let me know if you have any other questions. We will make an announcement when the meetings get put back on our site. We are also looking for others who would like to host a meeting to help others in our community! Let us know if you are interested! You can reply to this and I will get the message! Thank you, Heidi Q

nowhereman loser
    Participant

OK thanks. I look forward to being able to take part in them. I am on house arrest now and can not attend my regular meetings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)