Uploading photo

Home Forums Frequently Asked Questions Uploading photo

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Amanda Lynn Davis
    Participant

I try to upload my photo and I get a message “crop and save”…not sure why? Can you help? Thanks

Heidi Quist
    Keymaster

I’m trying to ask some people if this is an ongoing issue as mine uploaded fine. I know it had to be really small. If it’s a huge picture it won’t work. I’ll ask and get back to you! – H

Amanda Lynn Davis
    Participant

OK thanks!

Heidi Quist
    Keymaster

Lynn did you do a small picture or a really big picture? You can go into “paint” on your computer and make it smaller by selecting “resize” and go down by percent until it gets smaller. After that I would try uploading it. I think they are going to be changing that part of the site anyway so it will run smooth! 🙂 Hope your day is going well, I hope I get to see you in the meetings this week! – Heidi

Amanda Lynn Davis
    Participant

Hi Heidi…no I haven’t but I wiil. Thanks for all your help in this! My day is going very well! And, I look forward too to these meetings!! I wish there were more..lol OK see you Wed…

Heidi Quist
    Keymaster

I know what you mean!! You should Trust a meeting, you would be great. You just pick topics and run with it!!! 🙂 People start to know you and come back to see you every week!! Let me know if you want to do one and I can help get you started just like I did Heidi!!! – Love ya much!!

Amanda Lynn Davis
    Participant

Awe…well thank you! And let me digest this and I will definitely get back with you OK Heidi!!

Amanda Lynn Davis
    Participant

Thanks for thinking of me!

Swaka Tullos
    Participant

Still trouble trying to up!glad photo……^_^

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)