the cost of treatment

Home Forums Get Addiction Help! Getting Into Treatment the cost of treatment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    april poss
    Participant

hi, I have discovered why there are so many people out there wiho want to get help but never do. I have ran into some problems getting into treatment. I have a problem with meth and feel that I need to be inpatient, I have applied for medicade which will pay for treatment, but not housing. the program that I have chosen allows you to go home during the evenings or to stay at there transitional housing division until you complete their 2-4 week simi inhouse program, then you can enter their transitional housing program. My problem is so bad that I cannot trust myself to go home during the evenings, but I cannot afford the housing , so if there is anyone who knows how to get funding with this part of entering treatment please let me know by replying to this post … thanks

Sol R
    Keymaster

It is great you are reaching out for help and ready to take action. I am not very familiar with the Atlanta area but will do some research tomorrow and let you know what I can find. I would suggest first searching in our “Services Directory” for contact info to start. I wish you well on your journey and the community will be here for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)