Newby

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous Anonymous
    Participant

Hi there. I just joined and am checking out the site. Looking forward to meeting people and sharing experience, strength and hope. Always willing to learn.

Sol R
    Keymaster

Welcome! Great to have you part of our site. We would love to hear your experience in one of our online meetings. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Heidi Quist
    Keymaster

Welcome! Share your story and any thoughts for the day here in the forums people will read them and respond. The forums are a great way to reach out and stay in touch with the recovery community! Look forward to reading your posts and friend me on myrecovery so you can see my posts on your wall.

Blane A
    Participant

Hi everyone ~ I am new to this group – never tried an online site but sounds convenient for our over scheduled days. Sober date 6/11/14 feeling good but facing the aftermath of many bad choices…

Heidi Quist
    Keymaster

Hi Anna –
    Welcome…it’s great to see you in here! I too went through the same thing…dealing with my consequences when I got sober…it was painful but I think I was stronger for it in the end. Check out the online meeting schedule it’s a great way to get in some meetings and talk about stuff going on in new sobriety! Post stuff in the forums if you ever have questions the recovery community will respond! Congrats on 5 months and stay strong. Look forward to reading your posts. You can also friend me on this site! 🙂 Have a great day!

Sol R
    Keymaster

Hello Anna! Congratulations on 5 months of sobriety!!! Way to go! Thank you for sharing with us and please continue! We would love to see you in one of our online meetings! Keep on keepin on!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)