5 Days Sober

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Alfred P
    Participant

[b] I cant remember that last time I felt this good… I know its only been 5 days but for me that is HUGE …. Feeling Blessed I am really happy to be alive and am glad have a chance to correct all that I have wrong in this life. I very good friend told me;

When the pain of your lifestyle hurts less than the fear of asking for help.. you are on your way !!!

God Bless all , your all in my prayers!!

Keep on trying !! It Works if you work it !![/b] [img]http://www.myrecovery.com/images/fbfiles/images/386.JPG[/img]

Robert DeBuhr
    Participant

Congrats! I have 100 plus days sober and it isnt easy but it is possible for to get there to. Keep doing what your doing.

Heidi Quist
    Keymaster

Awesome! I love reading these forum posts! Congrats on the start in your recovery! 5 days is HUGE!!! Keep coming back! Excited to hear more about your journey!
    Heidi

Bill D
    Participant

Congratulations!! Way to go!

Sol R
    Keymaster

Thank you for reaching out Alfred! I remember the feeling of my first few days and continue to be amazed by the journey. Stay on the path and keep reaching out, its an inspiration.

Alfred P
    Participant

Thank you so much … days are good and bad but I will keep trying till I beat this. GOD Bless !

Alfred P
    Participant

Thank you so much … Have my ups and downs ( 3 teenagers ) and guess that is what breaks my heart but I know one day they will see all that I have done for them…Thanks again Heidi Day 12 for me .. WOO WOO GOD Bless you and yours always !!

Alfred P
    Participant

Thank you Sol .. Its an everyday battle but I will not quit until I am the old sober self that my family loves.. Hope all is well Take care and GOD Bless Always.

Alfred P
    Participant

Thanks Robert .. Its a battle but one that I will not give up on Congratz to you for your 100 day+ I can only hope to get there.. GOD Bless Always

Robert DeBuhr
    Participant

It is truly by God given strength that I can honestly say I don’t struggle anymore. The grips of addiction have no hold on me. I have been battling addiction for years and by the grace of God I have been set free!!!!!

Alfred P
    Participant

All Praise be to GOD .. Happy t see that I have hope just as you have found…May GOD keep you safe and sober …

Alfred P
    Participant

AMEN to you bro ,,,,Meet you there soon 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)