These resources are free and available anywhere, anytime. Connect with fellow travelers from your home group or with others throughout the world.
We understand that more than ever, individuals and families struggling with addiction and living in recovery are in need of resources and connection.
Here are two online resources that are available immediately to our recovery community at large.
- myRecovery.com offers multiple online (Zoom) meetings daily for anyone looking for support. Please visit the online meetings page for more information and meeting access. ONLINE MEETINGS
2. Platform for 12 step groups to host online meetings:
- We are offering 12 Step groups the opportunity to host meetings in our virtual rooms (Zoom) just like if you were using a room in a community center, church, or coffee shop. We are offering this at no charge. (If your group has concerns about affiliation we can make arrangements for you to pay a minimal rental fee).
- The meetings will be displayed on the online meeting page at ONLINE MEETINGS. This will allow the meeting to be found by those in need, not just existing group members, and to help carry the message to the newcomer.
- Note: If there is a need for orientation, we will make that available for the trusted servants and/or group responsible for the meeting.
If this is of interest to your group, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to add your meeting to myRecovery.com and we can get you started!